What is iD Gum?
iD Gum puts a delicious twist on the flavors you love, like Peppermint, BerryMelon and Spearmint. Each pack features unique artwork created by emerging artists, making it kinda a pack of gum and kinda a breathtakingly moving masterpiece. Not to mention a magnetic closure that helps keep your gum secure in the pack. And that's just the beginning.
iD Gum. Kinda more than gum. Kinda amazing.
What is the iD ArtCade?
The iD ArtCade is kinda an art gallery, kinda an arcade. It's where pack holders can play 18 mind-blowingly awesome games and view works of art by emerging artists. New games and artwork are unlocked weekly, but users can scan their packs to unlock them sooner.
How much does the iD ArtCade app cost?
This application is free.
What devices can I use to access the iD ArtCade?
- If you're using an iOS device the ArtCade runs on iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod touch 4.
- If you're using an Android device it must run Android™ 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 or 4.0.
What if I don't have a mobile device? Can I still check out the ArtCade?
Absolutely. The full ArtCade experience is also available on Facebook [www.idgum.com]. You can access it from any desktop computer that runs at least Windows XP or OS X Leopard.
How do I get the iD ArtCade application?
The iD ArtCade is available for free at the App Store or from Google Play.
- If you're using an iOS device: Select the App Store icon on your touch device, search iD ArtCade, tap on the iD ArtCade icon in search results and select "Install." You can also download it to your computer through the App Store in iTunes [www.itunes.com/appstore/].
- If you're using an Android device: Navigate to Market > Applications, search iD ArtCade, tap on the iD ArtCade icon in search results, select the "Free" button, and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Do I need to sign up for anything in order to explore the iD ArtCade?
The ArtCade doesn't require any login or personal information. You have the option of connecting with Facebook to create a profile, save game data and compete with your friends. If you'd prefer not to connect with Facebook, you can still explore the ArtCade but your progress will not be saved.
How do I scan my pack of iD Gum? What do I get out of it?
Scanning packs of iD Gum can unlock new games and combos in the ArtCade. Simply hold the pack artwork up to your webcam or smartphone camera, and use the ArtCade scan tool.
What are combos?
Combos are cool game enhancements that can be turned on or off in the main menu. You can unlock combos by scanning the correct pair of iD Gum pack artwork. Scan as many packs as possible, and save your progress to unlock all the combos.
Can I share the ArtCade games with my friends?
Totally. There are two ways to share games. You can either Share a game that's already been publicly released, or Gift your friends a game that you unlocked early.
Do I have to scan iD Gum artwork to play games?
No. New games are released weekly at the iD ArtCade, so you can take your time mastering each one. Check out the calendar to see what's coming. Or, if you're feeling antsy and need all 18 games at once, scan your pack artwork to get unreleased games and new combos.
How do I remove the iD ArtCade from my touch device?
- If you're using an iOS device: Touch and hold the iD ArtCade icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the X in the corner of the icon, then confirm the deletion in the popup dialogue.
- If you're using an Android device: Navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Downloaded. Select the iD ArtCade application and press "Uninstall".
Where do I send feedback or questions about iD ArtCade?
We'd love to hear from you. Please write us at ArtCadeSupport@iDGum.com